|Experience:||Min 3 years|
|Reports to:||Construction Supervisor|
Carpenters construct and repair building frameworks and structures — such as stairways, doorframes, partitions, and rafters — made from wood and other materials. They also may install kitchen cabinets, siding, and drywall.
- Follow blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows and molding
- Measure, cut, or shape wood, plastic, and other materials
- Construct building frameworks, including walls, floors, and doorframes
- Help erect, level, and install building framework with the aid of rigging hardware and cranes
- Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures
- Instruct and direct laborers and other construction helpers
Work Experience Requirements
- Min 3 years experience in Construction field
- High School / Matriculation and able to read/understand English catalogues
Skills and Competencies
- Good oral communication skills required in English or Arabic and Hindi
- Positive interpersonal skills required.
- Physically able to do the work
We preferably accepting applications from above mentioned candidates.